Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Australian Autumn

You are probably wondering why all of a sudden I am posting all of these style files?
It's in preparation for a new job role which I begin next week.  That's right, a golden opportunity has arisen, that suits my little family to a tee.  My plan was always to work one day a week somewhere, I still need to do something for me - plus, I have to pay for retirement somehow!
I visited one of our local boutiques to see if I could work one day a week, also propositioning to them about assisting with their online shop and social media aspect of the business.  
After a meeting this week with the owner about what I could do for them, I now have a flexible job to fit in around my family.  I can work in the store as needed on photographing items and collating marketing information, and then do the bulk of work from home when my gorgeous boys are in shut eye mode.
I am so excited with the prospect of spending quality time with my family, but also having the opportunity to work with a local business to enable them to grow and prosper in an online fashion.
This opportunity would not have happened if I didn't take a leap of faith and decide what was best for my family.

Have you ever changed directions in your life and then all of a sudden your true calling has come along?




An Australian Autumn



True decadence
$56 - glamorous.com


J Brand skinny leg jeans
$150 - theoutnet.com


Platform boots
$155 - hobbs.co.uk


Tod s tod s tote
mytheresa.com


Norma kamali
shoplesnouvelles.com




One door closes, a new exciting door opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment