Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 11, 2013

Out of the mouths of babes


out of the mouth of babes




Tonight after I had finished reading Cooper his bed time story, we talked about him sleeping the whole night in his own bed.  This is how the conversation went.........

Me: Coops are you going to spend the whole night in your own bed tonight?

Coops: No, I get scared in my bedroom, I wake up, I run and then I sleep in "our" bed (that's what he calls mine and Will's bed - I think he thinks it belongs to everyone!)

Me: It's ok, you don't need to be scared, you have an awesome bedroom, you should love sleeping in there.  Would you like to share a bedroom with Charlie, so you don't get scared?

Coops: No, I want to share a room with Daddy.  It's ok mum, Charlie wants to share with you, so it's ok.

The innocent child's mind, they twist and turn everything in their minds to make you laugh and smile!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, bless! They are so so sweet with how simplistic they make the world around them seem. It's actually quite beautiful to see it through their eyes occasionally. We have the boys in a room together, only because we have a two bedroom house, but it seems to work quite well. They have bunks and just recently, have started to sleep in the same bed together some nights. It's very cute.
    On a completely different note, I love your fish on the right there... only really noticed them just now, haha! xo

    ReplyDelete