Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

A big Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful mum.
A woman who drops everything at the drop of a hat for anyone. A woman who is caring, sharing, full of love and lots of laughs.  A woman who loves to flick peoples bra straps and undies.  A woman who gave me the happiest childhood that I could ever ask for.
A mother of four daughters - she deserves a medal for raising all of us!! And putting up with us! A nana to 11 gorgeous grand children - and always the first person to introduce them to the taste of chocolate!
Mum - I can never thank you enough for everything that you do for me and my family, the love you give, your generous heart and soul, just for being YOU!
I love you and hope that you have a wonderful Mothers Day - everyday for you is Mothers Day, all year around, you are my one of a kind, special mum.
Thanks for giving birth to me, nurturing me, letting me be the person that I wanted to be. Your guidance, dirty sense of humour, gentle soul makes me love you every minute of every day.
Happy Mothers Day for Sunday Mum
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment